Leadership and Service Opportunities
We encourage all students to get involved in clubs, organizations and experiences that provide them with opportunities to learn more about a discipline and opportunities to lead and serve.
Campus Leadership Opportunities
The following resources can connect you with leadership opportunities around campus
- Google Group for Leadership/Service (coming soon!)
- Developing leaders (Division of Academic and Student Affairs)
- Center for Student Leadership, Ethics and Public Service
- Career Ambassadors program
- Student government
- Student clubs/organizations
- Fraternity and sorority life
Showing commitment to a cause through serving is essential to developing and demonstrating compassion, engagement and a desire to improve the human condition in your community and beyond.