Advising and Student Resources
Our department has a wide range of resources in place to support the success of each student. Your academic advisor is committed to working in partnership with you as you navigate your undergraduate career and work to meet your academic and career goals. Our student services staff will support you along the way as well, helping you with specific departmental course enrollment issues, university paperwork, and graduation applications. Learn more here about academic advising, student services and other resources.
Current and prospective students:
Due to campus restrictions in place due to COVID-19, our advising staff are currently working remotely, but we are here to help! Please reach out to us via email:
- If you are a first year program student – please check out our LSFYLife Sciences First Year Program (LSFY) and/or contact them @ LifeSciencesFY@ncsu.edu
- If you are a current or prospective undergraduate in the Biological Sciences visit The BioSci Professional Advising Team page and/or contact BioAdvising@ncsu.edu for assistance with:
- Understanding our undergraduate curricular requirements
- Exploring your academic and professional interests and goals
- Gaining access to opportunities outside of the classroom
- Charting your course to graduate or professional school
- Navigating NC State’s policies, rules, regulations, and resources
- If you have specific questions about departmental course enrollment, course preqrequisites, or graduationour Student Services Team can help! Contact them @ BioSciHelp@ncsu.edu
Stay safe and healthy!