Our advising program is designed to challenge and enable you to:
- Learn about the curricula requirements for your major and take ownership of completing your degree.
- Find and use resources for career exploration and preparation congruent with your interests, strengths and values.
- Identify and use appropriate campus resources for social, emotional, academic and other support.
- Navigate and learn to use information about NC State academic policies, rules and regulations.
- Value and pursue enrichment opportunities beyond the traditional classroom.
Our Department supports its students through two Academic Advising offices: