We will not be taking applications until late February/early March 2019 using the new College Board Cvent registration platform.
Apply to one (or more) of the AP Summer Institutes by following these steps
- Having a College Board Account is required for Cvent Registration and important course information for teaching your AP course. If you do not have one, you can set up your Educator Professional Login (EPL) here. Contact the College Board Call Center if you need support with this (703-297-3963).
- Complete and submit the Application Form online. You will automatically receive a copy of your application form and an invoice for payment that you can share with your school system (if needed). All payments are to be made by check. We are not able to accept credit card payments.
- The online application includes the option to select on-campus dorm housing if needed. This will be reflected in the invoice you receive.
- If your school system or a scholarship will be paying for your tuition, please forward an email confirmation to Patty Aune (email@example.com) of this from your School System Administration or the College Board. This will serve as your deposit.
- All payments are to be made by check. We are not currently able to accept credit card payments.
- Make your check payable to NCSU ($100 deposit or the full payment).
- Mail your check to:
- Patty Aune
- AP Summer Institute
- 2727 Bostian Hall
- Campus Box 7611 – NCSU
- Raleigh, NC 27695-7611
Tuition and Fees are $700 per week if paid before June 1 ($750/week if paid June 1 or later). A deposit of $100 is required to reserve a place in each class. Tuition includes all course materials, daily lunch and snacks, parking permits, and transportation to field trip sites.
Lodging -On-campus housing is available for out-of-town participants. For more information see our Lodging page.
Logistics -You will receive further workshop information mid to late June – workshop schedule and what to bring, campus maps, parking, dorm information.
Cancellation – If you must cancel your registration and notify us at least four weeks in advance of the institute, we will refund all payments. After that date, your $100 deposit is no longer refundable. You may cancel and request a refund of paid tuition up to two weeks before the start of the institute. No refunds will be given for no-shows or cancellations within two weeks of the institute.