We will be holding our workshops In Person this summer – 2022 Registration is now open!
Applications are now being accepted using the new College Board Cvent registration platform.
Apply to one (or more) of the AP Summer Institutes by following these steps
- Having a College Board Account is required for Cvent Registration and important course information for teaching your AP course. If you do not have one, you can set up your Educator Professional Login (EPL) here. Contact the College Board Call Center if you need support with this (703-297-3963).
- Click on the Registration Website link below for the workshop you want to attend. You can find a black Register for this APSI button at the top right of each information page. You will automatically receive a copy of your application form. Once you are registered, you can find an invoice that you can share with your school system (if needed). All payments are to be made by check. We are not able to accept credit card payments.
- The online application includes the option to select on-campus dorm housing if needed. This will be reflected in the invoice you receive.
- If your school system or a scholarship will be paying for your tuition, please forward an email confirmation to Patty Aune (firstname.lastname@example.org) of this from your School System Administration or the College Board. This will serve as your deposit.
- All payments are to be made by check. We are not currently able to accept credit card payments.
- Make your check payable to “NCSU” ($100 deposit or the full payment) and mail to:
NCSU AP Summer Institute, Attn. Patricia Aune
2727 Bostian Hall, Dept. of Biological Sciences
Raleigh, NC. 27695-7611
Tuition and Fees are $750 per week if paid before June 1 ($800/week if paid June 1 or later). A deposit of $100 is required to reserve a place in each class until full payment is made or arranged. Tuition includes all course materials, daily lunch and snacks, parking permits, and transportation to field trip sites.
Lodging -On-campus housing is available for out-of-town participants. For more information see our Lodging page. Please arrange for the dorm room if needed by mid April to ensure a room.
Logistics -You will receive further workshop information mid to late June – workshop schedule and what to bring, campus maps, parking, dorm information.
Cancellation – If you must cancel your registration and notify us at least four weeks in advance of the institute, we will refund your tuition payment. After that date, your $100 deposit is no longer refundable. You may cancel and request a refund of paid tuition up to two weeks before the start of the institute. No refunds will be given for no-shows or cancellations within two weeks of the institute.