The Meitzen lab are neuroscientists and neuroendocrinologists who are particularly interested in natural variables in nervous system function.
2020, Outstanding Teacher Award
- Biological Sciences and Affiliated Graduate Programs: Biology
- Academies and Centers: Center for Human Health and the Environment (CHHE, an NIEHS P30 Center)
- Biological Sciences and Affiliated Graduate Programs: Comparative Biomedical Sciences (College of Veterinary Medicine)
- Academies and Centers: Genetics and Genomics Academy (GGA)
- Biology Major Concentrations: Integrative Physiology and Neurobiology