Bibliography 2015 (updated 01/22/2015)
1. Beckmann MC, Gilliam JF, Langerhans RB. X-ray imaging as a time-saving, non-invasive technique for diet analysis. Fisheries Research. 2015 JAN 2015;161:1-7.
2. Furlong M, Tanner CM, Goldman SM, Bhudhikanok GS, Blair A, Chade A, et al. Protective glove use and hygiene habits modify the associations of specific pesticides with parkinson’s disease. Environ Int. 2015 Feb;75:144-50.
3. Hilton GM, Taylor AJ, McClure CD, Parsons GN, Bonner JC, Bereman MS. Toxicoproteomic analysis of pulmonary carbon nanotube exposure using LC-MS/MS. Toxicology. 2015 Jan 15.
4. Igartua C, Myers RA, Mathias RA, Pino-Yanes M, Eng C, Graves PE, et al. Ethnic-specific associations of rare and low-frequency DNA sequence variants with asthma. Nat Commun. 2015 Jan 16;6:5965.
5. Mackay TFC. Epistasis for quantitative traits in drosophila. Epistasis: Methods and Protocols. 2015 2015;1253:47-70.
6. Nye MD, Hoyo C, Murphy SK. In vitro lead exposure changes DNA methylation and expression at differentially methylated regions of IGF2 and PEG1/MEST. Toxicol In Vitro. 2015 Jan 14.
7. Veiga-Lopez A, Pennathur S, Kannan K, Patisaul HB, Dolinoy DC, Zeng L, et al. Impact of gestational bisphenol A on oxidative stress and free fatty acids: Human association and interspecies animal testing studies. Endocrinology. 2015 Jan 20:en20141863.