DELTA Announces 2021-2022 Class of Faculty Fellows
DELTA welcomes nine Faculty Fellows for the 2021-2022 academic year. In its sixth year, the Faculty Fellows grant program continues to grow and strives to promote excellence in teaching with technology by fostering the exchange of ideas and interdisciplinary partnerships. With five continuing and four new Faculty Fellows, DELTA looks forward to collaborating with the grant recipients to help them share their knowledge of learning technologies with the NC State community.
The 2021-2022 class of Faculty Fellows
Continuing Faculty Fellows:
- Michelle Bartlett, assistant teaching professor in the Department of Educational Leadership, Policy, and Human Development in the College of Education.
- Lina Battestilli, teaching associate professor in the Department of Computer Science in the College of Engineering.
- Elaine Bohórquez, teaching associate professor in the Prestage Department of Poultry Science in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
- Christine Cranford, senior lecturer in the Department of English in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Julianne Treme, teaching associate professor in the Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
New Faculty Fellows:
- Michelle Falter, assistant professor in the Department of Teacher Education and Learning Sciences in the College of Education.
- Claire Gordy, teaching assistant professor in the Department of Biological Sciences in the College of Sciences.
- Sarah Khan, teaching associate professor in the Business Management Department in the Poole College of Management.
- Bevin Maultsby, teaching associate professor and administrator for distance education in the Department of Mathematics in the College of Sciences.
The returning 2020-2021 Faculty Fellows have already contributed to a number of successful projects with DELTA by participating in workshops, leading conferences and seminars, writing articles for the DELTA website and more.
DELTA is excited to continue working with the returning Faculty Fellows and collaborating with new Fellows in the coming months to share more information about instructional tools and pedagogy with NC State faculty.
This post was originally published in DELTA News.